Hypnosis is a special type of therapy that has helped thousands of people with weight loss, stress management, quitting smoking, and a wide range of other issues. For more information, call Bryan D. Toder of Plymouth Hypnosis Center at (484) 534-4534 and explore these resources:
- How is smoking related to heart disease? Find out at this page from WebMD.com.
- Stress can have numerous effects on the body and mind. Discover what they are at this page from the American Institute of Stress.
- What causes stress and how can you treat it? HelpGuide.com has the answers.
- There are over 200,000 new cases of lung cancer every year, many of which are caused by tobacco use. To learn more, visit this page from the American Cancer Society, and consider quitting with the help of hypnotherapy.
- What are some of the health effects of smoking? Find out at this page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.