Hypnosis and hypnotherapy may seem mysterious, but it is easy to explore all that hypnosis can offer. Stay informed and current on the latest in hypnotherapy, its uses, and its benefits by clicking through the links below.
- WebMD provides this article on hypnotherapy for mental health issues.
- Are you curious about the history of hypnosis? Check out HistoryofHypnosis.org for more information.
- The National Institutes of Health offers this overview of hypnosis and relaxation therapy.
- How does hypnosis actually work? Read this article by HowStuffWorks.com.
- Learn more about hypnotist standards and ethics from the National Guild of Hypnotists.
For a certified hypnotherapist in the Philadelphia area, call Plymouth Hypnosis Center at (484) 534-4534. We can help with a wide range of issues from weight management to self-improvement.