If you would like to know more about how hypnosis works, why it is safe, and what to expect when you visit a clinical hypnotist, check out the following resources and then call the Plymouth Hypnosis Center at (484) 534-4534:
- The American Society of Clinical Hypnosis answers some commonly-asked questions about hypnosis, including what it is and what problems it can help.
- Learn what to expect during a hypnosis session on this page from the Mayo Clinic.
- This article from Washingtonian.com examines the health benefits of hypnosis.
- HowStuffWorks.com defines the hypnotic state and compares it to immersive everyday activities such as reading a book or watching a movie.
- For an informative overview of hypnosis, including how it can be used and why it is safe, visit WebMD.com.
Remember, the individual results of hypnosis may vary.