A positive change in your mental state can make huge improvements in your daily life, health, and happiness. If you are interested in learning about how hypnosis can help you manage your habits, stress, and weight, contact Plymouth Hypnosis Center. Although individual results vary, our services have helped many people in Philadelphia feel better and improve their lives. Call (484) 534-4534 to learn more. For additional information, check out the resources below.
- This article from U.S. News discusses a study in which hypnotherapy proved effective at helping people quit smoking.
- The Mayo Clinic offers information about what you can expect from a hypnotherapy session.
- Learn about the history of hypnosis in this article from the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- This article from the Cleveland Clinic outlines the benefits of hypnotherapy and any possible risks.
- This ScienceDaily article discusses the success rate of hypnosis for smoking cessation when combined with other therapies.